Accessing and participating in the different permanent forums, the notice board and the chats which take place within the CENTAC website implies acceptance of, and the need to comply with, the following Terms and Conditions:
- Users of the forums, blogs, notice board and chats undertake to respect these General Conditions of Use, current legislation, moral obligations and generally accepted good habits or practices. In particular, users of these services shall refrain from attacks on the dignity and liberty of all individuals, as well as from infringing on any fundamental rights and freedoms envisaged in the wording of the Spanish Constitution and in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- Users shall likewise refrain from making any class of declaration which is false, abusive, obscene, threatening or which might in any way infringe current legislation.
- In the interventions of users, respect for others – whether or not they are participants in the forums or chats – shall always prevail, as is the case for the opinions of all the other participants.
- Considering the nature of these services, it proves practically impossible to oversee or control the messages posted by all the users and, for this reason, CENTAC can in no way be held responsible for the declarations or opinions that might be expressed in the different permanent forums, on the notice board or in the chats which take place within its website.
- Nevertheless, CENTAC shall strive at all times to ensure the proper use of these mechanisms or services and shall safeguard the maximum respect for the dignity of individuals and the freedom of expression guaranteed by the Spanish Constitution. In any case, it duly reserves the right to reject or eliminate interventions with illicit content or those which it feels are inappropriate, without the need for any justification or explanation whatsoever, as soon as it has firm knowledge of the same.
- The opinions put forward in the different debate forums or chats, whether permanent or otherwise, shall be transcribed and made available online for any interested party wishing to consult them. Therefore, the authors of such contributions – which, given their originality, could be classified as works in keeping with the Spanish Intellectual Property legislation – duly assign to CENTAC the reproduction and public communication rights over said contributions on a non-exclusive basis. Said assignment is understood to be made in a gratuitous manner, shall be of unlimited duration and effective worldwide.
- All messages posted on the forums or chats shall implicitly entail their unlimited, irreversible assignment and may therefore be reproduced by CENTAC in any section of the site.
- Users undertake to ensure that the contents contributed to the CENTAC website do not contain material subject to the intellectual property rights of third parties or to the industrial property rights of third parties (including exclusivity or publicity rights), save where the legal holder of said rights should have granted them a licence or formal authorisation, or where they are legally authorised in any other manner to publish the material in question.